Going on the potty!

9:05 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
The twins will be 2 at the end of October and to my amazement this morning, I found Carter trying to climb onto the potty, diaper and all. I asked him what he was doing and he said poo poo. And I said, "do you need to go potty?" and he responded with "Potty!" So I helped him up and sure enough, he went poo poo on the potty!!! I couldn't believe it. How blessed would I be if these boys got potty trained early like Kelman. I really lucked out with one (Kelman) getting completely potty trained at 2 1/2 but to have at least one of the twins if not both that early...that would be somethin'!!

2 comments:

Karin Hopkins said...

Well I hope for your sake that that happens! Good luck!

J and C said...

When are you going to update your Blog? We want more!!!!