Baby

1:19 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I go in for another checkup today to see how everything is going with baby. I have to wait another two weeks for ultrasound though. Baby seems to be growing now, which causes me to be more uncomfortable, but I'm getting really excited. We've had a hard time coming up with baby names, so that's why I keep putting all of them to a vote. We're not set on anything yet and are up for suggestions. I think Analise was the winner of the last set of names, so I'm curious to see what the winner of this set of names will be. We're up for any suggestions as well.
I'll be posting some pictures soon. We had a great time with the Runyans last night, celebrating Sara's 10th Birthday. We went to John's Incredible Pizza and it was WAY better than any Chuck E Cheese. THe kids all had a great time and we were very tired when we got home. I think everyone fell fast asleep quickly. I'll upload pictures soon.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I need other names to choose from. Sorry. I couldn't chose any of those. I need something that doesn't have the word "butt" in it!! Methinks you are playing with us! Analise is very nice.

Pyatt said...

Oh I am so happy to hear that your pregnancy is going better...when is your due date again? keep us posted...take care!! Belbuttina works if you call her Bel...:)