A week and two days

3:27 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
Well, we've been home since Sunday and we're managing well. Brielle is such a good little girl. She rarely cries, and when she does it's more like one little Waah and that's it. She is an excellent eater and sleeper (especially when in her mommy's arms). I think I'm recovering well from the c-section and have hardly had to take any meds since I've been home. Granted, I've had the best mom ever taking care of me. She finally got to stay in her own bed last night for which I'm sure she was excited for. She's been feeding me very well and taking very good care of my boys. Thanks Mom for EVERYTHING!!!!! I'm curious how much Brielle weighs now, but I will take her in for her 2 week checkup on Wednesday. We've been battling a little jaundice, but not too severe and she is starting to come down each day.
Here are some pictures from our last week starting with the day coming home from the hospital (Her first ride in her carseat).




Brielle's first bath by Grandma





Kelman Absolutely adores his little sister.




You can kind of see the hair color here, although this makes it look a little more blonde.

Brielle's first dress. It's so fun to play dress up with my new little doll.

6 comments:

J and C said...

I LOVE the bows ;O) She is pretty cute!

Pyatt said...

She is Darling and i'm glad you are feeling good...aren't moms the best!!?? I'm glad you have had some help...you have a full house!:)

Jared and Debbie said...

I love every picture. She sounds so sweet and mild. Grandma gave Hannah her first bath too. :) Fun to see those piano players in her car seat photo. Can't wait to meet her! :)

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

what long fingers she has! she's adorable!

mastubz said...

What fun to have a wee bairn to cuddle! It is fun to watch how the boys relate to her. Kelman is careful, Carter says "I like your baby" and Brechin is in denial. Hee Hee!
I think I have been able to give a large majority of my grandkids their first bath. Not all, but most. And now, some are so big they won't even let me in the bathroom when they bathe - Ha!!
Gonna have one in high school this fall - CRAZY!!!!!

meg.. said...

Such a cutie. Mom has given all my kids their first bath too. It's a nice little tradition. Just over a month 'til I get to hold her!