Good deals

3:12 PM Edit This 3 Comments »









I've decided August is a good time to do Christmas shopping. It seems to be when all the stores clearance out a ton of items to get new ones in. The last couple of years I have found some of the best deals in August. Well, I went to Toys R Us on Tuesday and found a bunch of good deals. I found a $100 blow up slide that turns into a slip 'n' slide for only $8.00. Isn't that amazing?!! Of course we couldn't wait until Christmas to give that one away so naturally, I blew it up that night and the kids had a blast. I of course needed to show them how to do the slip 'n' slide part so I joined them, clothes and all! Good times! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness. HOW ADORABLE. They look like they're having a blast!

Lisa and Jayson said...

$8.00?! What a deal! That looks like fun =) for everyone, clothes and all!=)

Michelle said...

Em! What a good time :) I am totally jealous! It is so fun to see how much your boys are growing. Thanks for sharing!!