Home from the hospital

2:41 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
After 6 full long days at the hospital I am now home and on strict bedrest. I need to keep this brief cause I need to get back to laying down. The doctor released me but I have to stay down and continue taking the meds to stop contractions every 4 hours (even through the night). I go back to the doctor on monday for another ultrasound and also to the pediatric cardiologist. I start my non stress tests twice a week next week as well. That's all for now and I'll keep you updated. Thanks everyone for the thoughts, prayers, and phone calls!!

5 comments:

Pyatt said...

I'm so glad you are home...at least it's more comfortable...not that it's easy to be on bed rest with three little ones...I hope you have the help you need! Take care!

mastubz said...

Yeah - she has help ;)

J and C said...

emily- we are thinking of you every day. praying everything will be best it can be. We love you!

Garbett Family said...

Love the cute pics of the boys! Hang in there, PLEASE let me know what I can do to help you AND your mom! :)

erin said...

Emily,
I was so sad to hear about your little girl. I hope you are feeling better (at least physically) soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Erin (Payne) Barnes