HaHa!!

2:07 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
In case you haven't read my last post, I think I've found my stalker! Are you ready for it... I'M MY OWN STALKER!!!! You might want to read my last post to better understand what's going on. Anyhow...I was at a friend's site and saw the Live Feed (that I have to the right) and noticed it said my visit was from Smartville, Ca. Well, I'm not from Smartville, but obviously my internet provider is! So I think I've been the one visiting my own page from Nevada City. My blog is my homepage so that's why I was getting so many visits from Nevada City. I was busting up laughing when I made this discovery! I'm such a nerd!

4 comments:

mastubz said...

you are a nerd, but a loveable one :)

Garbett Family said...

Michael is laying on the bed laughing at you... :)

Pyatt said...

I would have done the same thing Emily...you are just the one brave enough to share it with the cyber world!! :)

meg.. said...

Dork. And I mean that in the most loving way possible. :)