Who are you?

12:57 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Soo.. my brother Micah told me about this thing called Google Analytics. It tracks who visits your blog or other webpages. It doesn't give names, but it gives locations and tells how many times a certain location (IP address) has visited your page in a 24 hour period. It updates every day and you can check to see what new visits have popped up. I've been doing this for over a week now, just out of curiosity; as has my mom. My point in this whole post, is to find out WHO is from Nevada City or Rough and Ready?!? I know you're reading this, so please leave a comment. Don't be afraid to leave a comment and show me who you are. Unless you enjoy being my private stalker!haha Even still...let's share the secret kay. Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's me!!! i love to see what you are doing!